Pages

Friday, October 30, 2009

You make a difference

Hey- it is SATURDAY! Today I need to do some errands but I am also going to do a little "shopping" for a friend of mine who I owe a little holiday package to (Sue) and want to finish up some purchases. But before I head out, I wanted to show you a little card I made. I got a few new stamps this last week and had to ink them up for a couple challenges I am enjoying. This one is a sketch challenge at the little paper shop......... it was fun but definately a challenge for me to use the circles and squares together.

So go and have a great day!
Heidi

4 comments:

Jennifer {jennifer-g} said...

Very pretty! Love all the flourishes. Thanks for playing with us!

Allison said...

Great sentiment stamp...and it's okay that it's not round...I almost never follow the sketch exactly!

Cassie_lu said...

great card and love the touch of black

Julie Foote said...

Hi Heidi, Got your card. Thank you for your thoughtfulness. :-)