Pages

Friday, October 30, 2009

You make a difference

Hey- it is SATURDAY! Today I need to do some errands but I am also going to do a little "shopping" for a friend of mine who I owe a little holiday package to (Sue) and want to finish up some purchases. But before I head out, I wanted to show you a little card I made. I got a few new stamps this last week and had to ink them up for a couple challenges I am enjoying. This one is a sketch challenge at the little paper shop......... it was fun but definately a challenge for me to use the circles and squares together.

So go and have a great day!
Heidi

4 comments:

Jennifer_GlitterInMyHair said...

Very pretty! Love all the flourishes. Thanks for playing with us!

Allison Rankin said...

Great sentiment stamp...and it's okay that it's not round...I almost never follow the sketch exactly!

Cassie_lu said...

great card and love the touch of black

Julie Foote said...

Hi Heidi, Got your card. Thank you for your thoughtfulness. :-)