Pages

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Stampers Anonymous is coming!

Hello everyone! So I have to ask, are you participating in the Tim Holtz 12 tags of Christmas? Well a couple years ago I did and I fell in love with this set called Believe. It is a vintage santa, a tree and the word Believe in it, and can also be found in a set called Christmas Miracle. It is such an awesome set to build all types of cards, tags, etc...... and if you are a Tim Holtz fan- he is sharing so many more ideas with these sets HERE!

It really was a simple card to make, just stamp the image with permanent ink like Memento Tuxedo Black, and then use a sponge to the edges. I added the ribbon, felt, trim and tag and that was it. Oh, I forgot a little stickles to the edges for a little shimmer.

AND the GREAT NEWS is that 7kidscollege fund is now carrying these Stampers Anonymous sets! I had a horrible time trying to find them when I needed them, so hurry over and get them now because I am sure they will not last!

Here is a card that I made last year with another one of the Stamper's Anonymous sets as well! This one can be found in the holiday collection.

Heidi

8 comments:

Justine said...

Oh Heidi, these are right up my alley, thanks for letting me know where to find them. You did a great job

Shelly Schmidt said...

Oh- I love that Santa- beautiful card- and I love the new look of your blog! I have to figure out how to change mine without loosing the stuff that is already on it.....

paige said...

I love these vintage Santas! Gorgeous cards!

Cassie_lu said...

love the card and thanks for the tip about the stamps. hoping to make the tags this year

Tammi said...

Beautiful Heidi, love the gold trim, very elegant! Did you get my e-mail??

Cindy's Creative Corner said...

Heidi these are awesome!

Kathy said...

Great vintage feel card Heidi. Really love that image.

Karli said...

OMG Heidi these are over the top GORGEOUS!!! STUNNING!!!