Pages

Friday, December 4, 2009

Gift Card Holder

Hello everyone! This week I am doing something a little different than Christmas because we all know of people that have Birthday's in December or January and I think it is very important those special people get a NON Christmas gift. So what is better than a gift card: they can buy their own gift AND get in on all the wonderful specials that are offered at this time of year!
So this is my version of a gift card. I used the Amy Butler Lotus Paper stack to cover the front and then with some vanilla cardstock just used a piece as wide as the new MS floral vine punch. Tied a little ribbon on and and then added some of these beautiful Prima flowers.
Here is a picture of the inside (without the card yet). The Card will slide right into the middle area and done. A nice gift, now of course these could be used for holiday gifts and honestly- they take less than 15min to make. I used the SU window punch and circle punch to make the opening.

Heidi

4 comments:

Shelly Schmidt said...

This is lovely- those Jan birthdays creep up so quickly after the holidays, don't they? I love the gift card holder design.

paige said...

Very pretty! Awesome punch!

Cindy Haffner said...

Love your gift card.

Tammi said...

I have lots of family and friends with b-days these 2 months, this is a great gift Heidi!