Pages

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Is it Christmas yet?

I just wanted to share this Edwin, so full of eagerness to celebrate the New Year. Today is Christmas Eve and I just wanted to say Merry Christmas to all of you ladies and thank you for all your wonderful comments. And thank you for all your wonderful creative ideas and inspiration you all give me throughout the year. I will be taking a little break but will be back next week with a New Year goody!

Merry Christmas to you all and Happy New Year!

6 comments:

Mary G. said...

What a great New Years' card! LOVE that image!

Karli said...

Great card--- puts me in the mood to start ringing in the new year! Hope you had a great christmas too :)

Kathy said...

So very cute. Love your Edwin card, he looks ready to celebrate. Happy Holidays to you and your family.

Kelly L said...

I hope you and your family had a wonderful Christmas, too, Heidi! You are the one who gives us all so much inspiration. Thank you for working along side of me in 2009. I have enjoyed your beautiful creations and friendship along the way. Wishing a happy, healthy New Year to you all! Hugs, Kelly

Shelly Schmidt said...

I LOVE this card- fabulous! I had better get busy and get a New Years card done today-thanks for the inspiration! Happy New Year.

Tammi said...

So fun and cute! Love the clock, fabulous job on this!