Pages

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Do you hear an Angel?

I just had to make one more holiday card with this sweet angel. I didn't really need anymore but I only got to use her for a short time and their little faces are so sweet. Looking at her though in the picture she looks very pale (more so than in real life) so I hope she is not getting sick. (wink).

This is one of the sweet well known CC Designs that I got from Kelly over at KLSNS. And of course I was able to play with my copics, it had been 10 days since I had crafted with all the travel and holiday decorating that I had done.

And check it out, Kelly is offering $10 off any order of $50 or more right now with code Dec2009 and as always, Magnolia's are 10% off.

4 comments:

Cassie_lu said...

what a sweet card

CarlaKH said...

soo cute!

shulsart said...

Hey, Heidi. What a sweet card, she is just adorable, love the angel embellishment. Thanks for stopping by my blog. Have a safe and Happy Holiday. Hugs.

Kathy said...

What a darling little angel. Really cute card.