Pages

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Reminisce

I am traveling again this week and so I thought I would bring out some oldies but goodies! I love this Edwin and I honestly do not think that I have used him this season at all. But as I was reviewing some of these I realized how much my coloring has changed............ look how pale he is! Do you ever go back and look at the cards you did a year or so ago? You should, you will be amazed how much your style and abilities have changed. But for today- keep warm and stay safe!

5 comments:

Mary G. said...

Heidi, this is so cute! Love the DP that you used...the colors are just so vibrant! Great job!

Justine said...

This is beautiful Heidi

Shelly Schmidt said...

I love this card! I love the pale coloring- it looks just right with the beautiful DSP you used- and I really like the layout alot too!

CarlaKH said...

adorable! I love Edwin!

mgcreative said...

cute card :)