Pages

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Hunny Bunny

So glad that you have time to stop in today, I know with the holidays coming so quickly it gets more difficult to get to your blogs. But I wanted to do a non- Christmas card as we will soon be thinking of Valentine's Day. So I went to my stamps and I just love these little CC Designs (Hunny Bunny) and thought it would make for a cute holiday card. I used BitterSweet Basic Grey paper as well.

The punches are all MS and the nestabilities label six, this was my first time to use it and I just love this new shape. Oh and I finally got all my nestabilities organized, and if you are looking for a good organization for them, check this out HERE!

9 comments:

paige said...

This is such a delightful card! love the colors!

Cassie_lu said...

Super cute card and love how the images just pops out

Kristine said...

Awww, SOOO CUTE Heidi! I love this stamp set so much and your coloring is so wonderful on this cute bunny *Ü* Makes me want to dig out some Valentine stamps as well. Have a blessed and JOYful CHristmas Sunday Heidi!!

Cindy's Creative Corner said...

Such a cute little card, and look at you on the ball making cards for valentines!

Unknown said...

I love the card Heidi - colors are awesome! I was just looking at the MS punch (large heart) in Michaels. Think I will go get it.
Hugs

Kathy said...

Very sweet Valentine card. Love the nestirs behind the image.

Cloth Diapers said...

So cute! I love it. Thanks for sharing!

Nikki Schmaltz said...

Thanks so much for visiting my blog Heidi. I had to comment on this completely adorable card. I must admit that I am now insanely jealous of your coloring! Hope you have a wonderful holiday!

Mary G. said...

So cute! You did a beautiful job on this!