Pages

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Card of Faith

Each month a group of ladies make cards of faith and I had decided I would try and do this monthly and I have not upheld that decision. Oh, I could tell you I have not had time but to tell the truth I have just been making other things. I need to make a calendar of things and committ to it but that probably won't be happening too soon- have to make time to do the calendar first! LOL! So I made this when I found this verse, I just love it and thought keep it simple- and use SU product. This is our in color: soft sky and the DSP is the one in the current mini. Then I used the criss cross card design b/c I was making a few of these since I love this design and it really doesn't take that long to do.
Oh and a SU update- SU is introducing a new line of products in July. Well I heard about them and I will get to see them tomorrow so I am excited. I think it will open SU up to new customers, maybe those that are not interested in stamping but still want to express their creative side! What is it? Well lets just think vinyl cling, home interior, and expression of oneself! You are surely going to hear more soon!
Have a great day!
Heidi

No comments: