Pages

Monday, June 30, 2008

Time for a change........

Okay I know that you ladies are expecting cards from me but I made myself buck down and do some scrapbooking. We had family from Finland and I made it a goal to get those pics done and then some of the boys golfing. Well I got this one done of Hunter golfing and all the ones of my sister's visit from Finland. I thought I would share this one with you-Hunter's play landed right next to this tree, which was exactly in between the ball and the hole. It was kind of funny I thought. He knew how to get around it though.......... it was a good game.
So, that is all that I have for you, I spent this last weekend organizing my patterned papers and all my "goodies" so I didnt do much card making.... but I will get down to work this week. But I will share this beauty with you as well.
This is a clematis that hangs on my front porch, the amazing thing is that I do nothing to this plant. I do not prune it, feed it and as you can tell it is falling off my trellis. I need to get a MUCH bigger one and try to get the clematis to climb on it. I am in awe of this thing- the color is so awesome too. I will leave you with this....... have a wonderful evening and I will try and post some more goodies soon. I have some copic markers coming this week so I hope to use them and show you some fun stuff!
Heidi

2 comments:

23jellybean said...

Those flowers are beautiful. TFS

Rosella said...

WOW Heidi. Your clematis looks absolutely beautiful!!