Pages

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Happy Everything!

Well I was thinking that I really need to post a SU set. I have been playing with all my new stamps and they are not SU. I have not gotten a new set since tart n tangy and Thoughts of Father, now I am waiting for the retired list to come out on the 15th. PLUS........ we have word there is going to be a new product introduced later this month too! I love "new" things so I am excited about that (Thanks Jen for letting me know!). So, this set is a set that I have ALWAYS just loved Polka Dots & Petals and I used some in colors from last year since I love this color combination. It is Carribbean, Rose with some some celery mixed in there. It is just a happy cheerful card I think.
I am working on another challenge, I find that they keep me moving forward, inspiring to make new things. This time I had to alter something. Well I don't know if you all remember that last fall I bought this cute little file thingy, and when I bought it I promised myself I would alter that purse first and then the thingy. Well I pulled out that file thingy today- and that has been my project. So- I will keep you posted and I want to have it done so I can enter in a challenge this week.
Tata for now!
Heidi

No comments: