Pages

Sunday, June 15, 2008

That is what friends are for...........

This sweet little image is a House Mouse Stamp called Sweet Kiss. I had seen a card with it and wanted to get the stamp but could not find it. A friend found it and bought and sent to me..... was that not so sweet of her? Her name is Dawn and I appreciate it so much that I made this card to send to her. I hope that she likes it and knows how much I appreciate her finding the stamp for me. I used my copics to color it too! Then layers on river rock and teal- the patterned paper is a piece I picked up at my local scrap store that is going out of business and I didn't recall the name but thought it was so delicately sweet.
I am working on some card candy for a swap I am in- will post some for you later. HOpe you all have a wonderful weekend!
Heidi

No comments: