Pages

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Not a Card

The challenge for me this week was to make something that was not a card. I had bought this file box last fall and loved it. It was plain white and I used my SU berry bliss to cover it. The little windows in the front, I had to remove them and then cover them and reattach after I put the brown flower paper on. I used the tilda with lilacs- YES, I just got this stamp! I did her flowers in pink. I will admit that I really struggled with the photo, trying to get it from the right angle without making it look weird. I hope you can get an idea of what it is- I think in person it turned out so sweet: it has the 3 sections in the front and then two full file areas that will fit 8.5 x11 inch paper. Added a few primas and some bling and done. I did lift Tilda a little so it looks like she is sitting in the window. Thanks for stopping in to see what I had up my sleeve this week!
Tata- Heidi




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It turned out wonderfully! Very cute. I like Tilda with her pink lilacs.

Jen