Pages

Monday, June 2, 2008

Sweet Edwin

I placed an order for some Magnolia stamps with a group of ladies on SCS and quess what? They arrived. I ordered on Sunday and there were by Saturday from Sweden- now I find that amazing! Anyhow- this is summer edwin and he is sitting on Tilda's mure. Well as many of you know I have boys so I tend to go with the boy images but I just loved the little brick wall and had many ideas for it. So I got Edwin to sit on it. The paper is K&Co and the ribbon is SU pumpkin striped grosgrain which is wonderful stuff! I colored Edwin partially with my SU markers and then I paper pieced his shirt to match the paper, the wall is colored with copics. I don't have enough copics to do a lot with them so I kind of mix n match.

Then I thought, I have to color another Edwin and if you recall I got some High Hopes this last week as well so I mixed them up. I used the flower border and put summer Edwin sitting amongst the flowers. I have not put him on a card yet- I have to make some card candies for a pif and thought I "might" use this as one of them. I did color him with my copics though- what do you think? I am no pro but I think it is getting better- I just need to get some more colors.
You ladies have a great week and I am going to try and post a couple times this week.
Heidi

No comments: