Pages

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Aww- Nuts!

Good Morning to you all! Today's card I made for the Friday Sketch Challenge Blog. When I first saw it I was overwhelmed with it, I actually thought I would skip it but when I pulled out this image and the DSP I thought it just might work. I am actually really liking the results. It is a 5 1/2 x 51/2 card though and I had stopped making so many of them due to my customers prefer to purchase the normal size card but he is a BIG elephant. This is a High Hopes image and the sentiments are also from HH. Tab over at 7kids has also started carrying a very large stock of high hopes and if she doesn't have one that you want- send her an email and she will look into it.

Take care and have a great day!
Heidi

Stamps: High Hopes
Paper: SU
Misc: Copics

2 comments:

Aud said...

I'm glad you didn't skip it! Your card is wonderful!♥♥♥

Thanks for joining us at the Friday Sketchers blog this week!

Hugs,
Aud

Julie said...

This is a really cute card.