Pages

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Skating Fun

Oh I just know the cold weather and the snow are going to be coming soon! I can wait, as long as the good Lord wants to spare us the snow. But I had to pull out this little stamps, it has to be one of my most favorite ones from all my Magnolia's. I just love Edwin and Tilda together- so innocent.

I stamped this with Tuxedo Black Ink and then colored with coordinating colors to match the Basic Grey paper. The image is cut out with the nestabity and then I left it on and sponged inside the edges- I just like how it lightens the image up. The punch is a MS punch of a little village. The little paperclip I then strung a couple strings of beads off of it and tied a bow on it. I am honestly very thrilled with this card and told my husband it might never go in the mail. I used some glimmer mist on the red snowflake as well which you can't really tell. I am submitting this for the Friday Sketch Challenge.
I know that Tab has this image over at 7kids so if you like it- get it now. She is also doing orders for High Hopes which is another company that makes some really sweet images. You can check out the HH store and then order from TAB (quick and easy).
I hope you all have a wonderful day!
Misc: MS Village Punch MS snowflake punch
Paper: Basic Grey Eskimo Kisses

7 comments:

Cassie_lu said...

beautiful card

Deb (dcorder) said...

One of my favorite Tilda/Edwin images! It's a beautiful card.

Jackie Randolph said...

beautiful card! I love this image

Shelly Schmidt said...

Such a sweet imagge and your coloring is beautiful- I can see what it may never see your mailbox! TFS

Kristine said...

Oh this is super duper CUTE Heidi!! :) LOVE this adorable iceskating couple and you paired them with that awesome BG DP!! LOVE your cute li'l dangly charm too! This is definately one of my all-time favorites. Great job! :)

Have a wonderful thanksgiving hun!!

Rach said...

such a sweet and adorable card Heidi,
this couple look adorable together.. hugs Rachxx

Karli said...

soooo pretty. I love the sponging detail. It's something I'll have to do more often :) and the little beads hanging is such a sweet touch.