Pages

Monday, November 16, 2009

Nothing but Trouble.........

I am so late today! I just got in early this morning from California- it was cool our there too! You all are lauging I am sure since I have not even posted in 3 days anyways- but I like my Friday posts up early! So this little cutie is a Shirley's 2 Girls image and I always laugh at this one. That darned cat, mine like to chew on the lights when they are on the floor- are they crazy or what? The image is colored with copic markers and then a little sparkle added with stickles. The little ornament is the Hero Arts set for Christmas

Sorry it is short but I gotta catch up.

Stamp; Bad or Good Cat,
Hero Arts Christmas
Coloring: Copic markers
Misc: embellishments in picture: MS branch, ornament punches.

6 comments:

Kristine said...

Awww, very CUTE Heidi! :) Love kitties, especially when they're all wrapped up in lights! HA! I bet Cheryl will soon be posting a pic of BOOTS all tangled in lights, that'll be fun! Just don't plug em in! heehee. Love your cute li'l ornament hanging in the corner too! :) Hope you have a wonderful weekend. xXx

Vicki said...

Whoa! Deep breath!! This card is a cutie! Love the image and that extra bling is perfect! Great job, Heidi! Blessings to you!

Shelly Schmidt said...

This is such a cute card! Love this. TFS

Anne said...

This is so cute! Love this image and LOVE the card you've created with it

Anonymous said...

HEIDI...LOVE THIS!!! Can you post this on SCS in the Shirleys2Girls GALLERY? great job!!!
DEIDRE

Anonymous said...

www.shirleys2girls