Pages

Friday, November 27, 2009

Christmas Friends

I hope all of you have full tummies and got to spend lots of wonderful times with your family. I know we did and I am stuffed to the brim........... but still looking forward to those left overs! I love them.
Today's card is another one that I made with my Penny Black Christmas set from ABC Toys and Crafts. These little critters just tickle my funny bone. I colored them with my copics after stamping the image with Memento ink. The image is of course punched with my nestabilities Label Four.
So now that Thanksgiving is over, we all need to focus on finishing up our cards and oh boy- shopping. Speaking of which- I am probably out there now! Have a great Black Friday!

Also wanted to share about some wonderful Blog Candy:

4 comments:

Cassie_lu said...

what a cute card

Jackie Randolph said...

Too cute! Such a great image and the color you chose are perfect!

Kristine said...

Hi Heidi! This is super CUTE! LOVE this image, and your color combo is great. :) Have a wonderful weekend. x

Michelle Forrest said...

Adorable card Heidi! Hope you had a wonderful thanksgiving and have a blessed holiday season!