Pages

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

God Will Find Me

Here today with another challenge, these are keeping me busy ladies! I find it amazing that some of my friends are doing like 10 challenges a week- that is alot of work I tell you. I try to do maybe 4-5 for inspiration and that keeps me on my toes. But I find them to really give me great ideas, challenge me and so if you don't do "sketches" or "challenges" give them a try!

This one is for the Stampin Sisters Challenge. We had to make a card that showed that God is with us all the time, even though we don't recognize him or acknowledge him. I know I have days that I don't seek him out- but I always know that he knows where I am and can find me, and tell me to get my act together.

Have a fabulous day!
Heidi

6 comments:

peggysue said...

Very pretty, what a lovely sentiment and I like your paper choice. I've never done ten cards in a week, ever, so I am amazed at the creative energy of those folks too. But even one pretty card is an accomplishment, right? Thanks for participating in SSCC this week!

Helen said...

I'm such a fan of your lovely work. This card is so beautiful! Thanks for sharing it with us at SSCC!
Blessings!
~H

Allison Rankin said...

This is lovely...beautiful creation!

Pamela said...

Love it! Great card!

Kristine said...

OH WOW Heidi... this is so GORGEOUS!! What a comforting sentiment,and your DP is so rich and beautiful!

Anonymous said...

I love everything about your card but that fact that you matted your sentiment with blue makes the eye instantly drawn to it first. How appropriate for this challenge.

Thanks for entering it in our challenge at SSCC.