Pages

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Brrrrr..............

Hello everyone, I hope that you all are having a wonderful weekend. I hosted a bazaar yesterday at church that went well, but boy was I beat. Wonderful crafters....... such talent out there!

So last night had to get to workin on a card. I used the Friday sketch challenge to make this card. The image is one of cuteness, and I am sure you can all tell it is a CC design (Nora) that Kelly over at KLSNS sent to me. . She is ready for the cold weather we are getting here I will tell you. I colored her with my copic markers, mounted her on Cosmo Cricket papers that are all layered with SU papers. The punches are our favorite, MS snowflake and icicle borders. I spritzed the snowflakes with glimmer mist as well so they coordinated with the paper.

I hope you find it warmer by you- otherwise just dress up like Nora! LOL. Have a great day!
Heidi

5 comments:

Shelly Schmidt said...

This is such a great card- I love the colors and how the BG matches so nicely! TFS

Kathy said...

Heidi, this is darling. Love the yellow, really different and pretty for a holiday card. You colored so nicely as always, great card.

Cassie_lu said...

what a great card using non-tradtional winter colors

Cindy said...

Very, very cute!! Love the papers! Such a sweet image too!

Beth said...

Oh this is gorgeous! I love the cute image and we're thinking alike with the paper choice! :-)

Love Beth xx