Pages

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Merry Christmas

Even though I am pretty much done with Christmas cards I still had this stamp that my SCS friend Jackie sent to me last year so I wanted to ink her up. The DSP is a stack of K&Co that I bought on clearance last year. I love the deep red/marron and the olive.
I thought it would be nice to decorate the inside of the card as well- keeping is simple but coordinating it with the front. Now I can just write in my message and send it off to that someone special.
Heidi
Stamp: Magnolia Tilda
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black

9 comments:

Cassie_lu said...

simple and cute

CarlaKH said...

this is too cute! Love it!

Shelly Schmidt said...

I love this sweet girl and the DP is wonderful! And, your coloring is wonderful! You are done...with X-mas cards? ou are too organized....I have,,,uuummmhhh a few to go!

Bananastamper said...

Beautiful Tilda card! I love how you did the inside, very nice.

Shanna :)

Kristine said...

Ooo, sooo PRETTY Heidi!! :) This is one Tilda I haven't seen yet! Love your pretty DP and colors. Have a wonderful week! x

KanataNewf said...

such a sweet tilda...lovely card.

Danderella said...

Wow! This card is just beautiful.

Tammi said...

This is beautiful, pretty coloring and colors, love this!

Justine said...

Love love love this beautiful card Heidi. Congratulations for winning the blog candy at Simply Beautiful