Pages

Monday, November 9, 2009

Pointsettia Christmas


Brrrrr is it cold where you are? We got up on Friday to 25 degree! I am hoping today will be warmer..... I guess I am looking for a last "who Rah!"
So, today's card is made using the Hero Arts Poinsettia Circle. I saw this stamp and was not sure if I would use it and it is awesome. Think about how much you use your nestabilities........ well this is the ideal stamp to use with them. It fits perfectly and then you have a perfect background paper! I don't think that you can see it well but I added thick stickles to that one pointsettia and then stuck a brad in there.
Heidi

3 comments:

Kathy said...

This is adorable. Love the one sparkly poinsettia, really stands out!

Cassie_lu said...

love it and the big circle looks so much like patterned paper

Rach said...

hiya sweetie, hope that you are well. i love your card that you have made, a great way to use your nesties.. brilliant card. hugs rachxx