Pages

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Believe in your Dreams...........

Good morning......... do you not just love these colors? This card is made for the Mojo Monday Challenge. I am just loving what Julee does with those wonderful sketches. And look at that embossing folder- Kelly just sent that to me from KLSNS and what a surprise at how much I just love the look.

Sorry today's post is so quick but I was up at 5:30 this morning (can you say CRAZY?) and so I am playing catch up. Have a great day!

4 comments:

Cassie_lu said...

beautiful card and I love all the embossing on it

Dori Shelton said...

Simple and very pretty! I love the CB folder you used.

Shelly Schmidt said...

Very pretty card. I like that folder too! TFS

Mary G. said...

So simple, yet so beautiful! Love the soft, subtle colors!