Pages

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Pizza or Turkey?

Are you all tired of left overs yet? Well here is a cute little pizza box that I made this last weekend. I am going to put holiday gifts in it but you could fill it with chocolates (yum) or a even a gift card! I know you've all seen the pizza boxes on SCS and they take but 5 minutes to make and then the fun part begins. I decorated this one with BG paper from a year or two ago. Coordinated with some SU ribbon. The sentiment is Verve which is nested on nestabilities. The big pointsettia- I have about 4 of these and do you know, I have NO idea where they came from but I want more.

I hope you are getting all your fun details in order for the holidays.
Heidi

1 comment:

Shelly Schmidt said...

Beautiful- i love this sentiment and the flower....and your project is great. TFS