Pages

Friday, November 6, 2009

Christmas Critter

Happy Friday! I am off work today and I am actually running behind on my posting! Is that kind of funny? I typically load them the day before but figured since I was off I could do it this morning and here I am .............. LATE. But I am here, so I will share my creations. This first card just came together so easily and is definately one of those cards you can duplicate over and over. The stamp set is Christmas Critters by Penny Black and I just got it from Julie over at ABC Toys and Crafts. I colored that little critter with copics, the grosgrain is SU and then I used the snowflake cuttlebug folder to emboss the top layer. Do you see it? That wonderful border punch- that is the MS christmas ornament one. It is fabulous and it also makes confetti because all those little ornament punches are left over!
Stamps: Penny Black Christmas Critters
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics
Misc: MS ornament border punch

7 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

Love your card. What a fun little critter.

~Rhonda

Cassie_lu said...

what a great CAS card

Shelly Schmidt said...

Great card and I did notice the border punch- love your card!

Cindy said...

This is adorable!! I love the border punch and your coloring is fantastic!

Kelly L said...

Aww, this little hedgie is adorable, Heidi, and I love the ornament punch. GREAT card, and I love how you keep it CAS. :) Hugs, Kel

CarlaKH said...

ohh that is so cute.. will have to copy this one for sure! love that punch too. I hope our michaels has it!

Karli said...

great card & I do like that new MS punch :) I have a 50% coupon burning a hole in my pocket! TFS :)