Pages

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

A Christmas Wish..........

Whoa- Who! Today is like a Friday for me............ here in the US we will be celebrating Thanksgiving tomorrow and so it is a long weekend........... I am thrilled. So what better way to celebrate than to post a card that I sooooo love. I am really happy the way it turned out so I have entered it into the Motivet challenge for this week.

The image is stamped in black tuxedo ink on white neenah cardstock. The DSP is K&co and then Stampin Up to coordinate with it, ornament punch. I hope it brings you inspiration this day so go and create!
Heidi

9 comments:

Cassie_lu said...

wonderful job on this card. the coloring is great and the colors match it so well

HappyCrafter said...

Great colouring and colour coordination, this is a card I'd be happy to receive :-)

HappyCrafter said...

Great colouring and colour coordination, this is a card I'd be happy to receive :-)

maiju said...

Wonderful colours in your card.

Shelly Schmidt said...

Cute card- love the embellishments, and I love the colors. TFS

Elise said...

This is beautiful Heidi! What wonderful colors!
Hugs,
Elise

Karli said...

Good luck to you! Hope you win :)

carine said...

vry beautiful ,don't you just love these motivet images..

bsgstamps4fun: Barb Gault said...

So cute and great colors, Happy Thanksgiving Heidi!