Pages

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Who Me?

I know, post number two for today- but I got busy the other night and had a couple extra I wanted to show you all. (chuckling) isn't he just cute? This little guy I made for the Etsy Inspired Challenge- this one is a first for me. They choose a etsy store and then you browse the store and choose anything in the store to make your project off of. I thought this little owl was adorable and so this is my take on him. The card itself is the inverted circle nesties and then I hand drew the little owl onto DSP. He is busy but I just love him.

Have a great evening!

4 comments:

Deb (dcorder) said...

Oh! This is such a cute owl!

Tammi said...

This is cute!! Love how you made this, and the title is fun! :)

CarlaKH said...

aww this is adorable!

Tammy Murphy said...

Heidi~ your owl is a hoot! just love the shaped card~ very cute idea!