Pages

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Waitin on Santa

Good Morning!

Today's card I am showing you is for the KLSNS Snowflake Challenge as well as the Friday Sketcher Challenge. This image is a High Hopes image and I got it this last year and I just love it. I have 2 cats and I have on occasion found them in the tree peering out at me. I can't say they've hung on the branch like that but they are a little heavy for that. But lets say we do weight the tree down because of them.

I colored the image with my copic markers and then around the edges I just used a sponge to soften the stark white cardstock. I have gotten so I have been doing this alot and the air compressor works well for this too! I have also used the MS ornament punch and the branch punch on this card.

Just wanted to remind you that you can join the KLSNS Snowflake challenge and win a gift certificate and a stamp from Kelly so come on over and check it out. Plus you can use code NOV5 and get $5 off orders of $30 or more. And then of course, she is carrying the High Hopes now too.

I hope you all have a blessed Sunday!

10 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

I love this card. That is such a cute kitty. My cat has a habbit of making a nice bed for himself on the skirt in the back of the tree. Silly animals. TFS.

~Rhonda

Justine said...

Precious Heidi, Love the image and I really like how you sponged around the image. Great job

paige said...

Cute image and card!

Shelly Schmidt said...

I am not a cat person- but love your card! Such a cute image and love your coloring! TFS

Mary G. said...

Heidi, this is adorable! Love that kitty image!

Cassie_lu said...

what a great image and I really like how you showcased it

Kristine said...

THIS is so super cute and makes me giggle, LOL LOVE IT!!! Great colors, image and border punch! Nice job. =)

Unknown said...

heidi this is so sweet.. LOVE it!
TFS!
michelle

Unknown said...

I love this card - the kitty is so cute!!! Awesome Heidi

Erin Smetak said...

Oh, Heidi! This is so cute!!! I love that punch on the bottom! I'll have to look out for that one!
Very nice card!!!!