Pages

Monday, November 30, 2009

Delightful Birthday

This is a card that I made this last weekend for a color sketch over at Verve. Is it not beautiful? I would never have used these colors together but I love them now: Teal, Olive and Black. The teal is embossed with my Fleur folder and then the black is punched with the MS Deep Edge Floral Vine punch. I will tell you the deep edges I thought would be too big for cards but I am loving them! The sentiment is an InkaDinkaDoo,

I hope you have a wonderful week!

7 comments:

Kathy said...

Your card is beautiful Heidi. I too would have never thought of this color combo, yet it looks so great! Lovely card.

Bev said...

Beautiful card - so elegant x

Cassie_lu said...

what a sweet and simple design for a card

paige said...

Love the color combo - a really beautiful card!

Jackie Randolph said...

Beautiful card Heidi! Love the Verve image, I have a wishlist full of them!

Visit my blog, as you will find a surprise for you as a small token of my appreciation of your blog!

Hugs
jacki

Karli said...

Absolutely great color combo & beautiful card.

Tammi said...

Ooohhh gorgeous! The embossing is so striking and the color combo is a great one! Love the tags up above too!